If you require prototype parts, or actual small series production runs, of your gerotor designs, we are able to assist.
We are able to manufacture prototypes in-house using our Haas 3 axis CNC Machining Centre, equipped with a Renishaw measurement probe for increased accuracy of the critical profiles. Generally we can machine to give precise tip clearances values (within a 10 micron band).
We also have a 500mm automatic surface grinder, which is used to obtain precise thickness tolerances, typically within a 5 micron band.
Please contact us with details of your requirements, including:
• The design size of your gerotors (Outer diameter, thickness, number of lobes) – note: we do not need your actual gerotor design at this point
• The material you require the gerotors to be manufactured from
• The quantity you require
• The timing you require for delivery
• The intended usage of the gerotors (fluid, speed, pressure, environment, etc.)
• Basic details of the inner rotor drive mechanism
In addition we can also provide a design service for gerotors, porting and housings, using our software. Design files, CAD models and performance data can be supplied based on your requirements.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.